Anthology Senior Living of King of Prussia, located at 350 Guthrie Rd King of Prussia, PA 19406, is currently seeking an Activities Assistant to join our community!
The Activities Assistant (Elements Assistant) will assist in carrying out engagement opportunities within the community as assigned by the Director of Elements. The Engagement Associate is also responsible for ensuring safe driving of the community’s van and car, as well as supervision of residents during scheduled outings.
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Reports to: Director of Elements
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Full Time Benefits:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Free employee meal daily
- Monthly employee recognition programs and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling with OnShift
- Fun and engaging team environment
- Employee referral bonus program
- Recent history of care experience in the senior housing setting.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Positive and cheerful disposition.
- Good teacher.
- Proven leadership and organizational qualities.
- Knowledge of progression and care of dementia residents.
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Currently certified or willing to maintain CPR Certification.
- Valid and applicable state drivers’ license and no major driving violations for the past three (3) years.
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!