Anthology Senior Living of Rochester Hills 1775 S. Rochester Road Rochester Hills, MI 48307 is currently seeking Servers to join our team! Our community is growing and we are seeking Servers who love working with seniors.
As a Server, you will support the delivery and execution of quality food service to residents and guests. This role will join a supportive and high-performing team with the aim of redefining senior living and delivering top level results. This role will also provide our residents with a first-class dining experience in a friendly and social environment. You will take the time to get to know our residents and build caring relationships during mealtimes that will enhance their time in our community.
The ideal candidate is a people person at their core and is excited by serving seniors. You will help be knowledgeable about serving standards, accurate in ordering, attentive to the needs of residents, guests, and family members, and maintain Anthology standards for etiquette, dining room presentation, and customer service. The server position is not eligible for gratuity.
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Reports to: Director of Culinary
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Full-Time $500.00 sign on Bonus.
- Previous server or customer service experience preferred but not necessary
- Desire to learn and an eagerness to serve seniors
- Fluent in the English language
- Food Handlers Card preferred
- Maintain a safe community and workplace
Your Working Conditions:
- Must be mobile, able to stay on feet for the duration of a shift, perform the movements of bending, kneeling, stooping, pushing,
pulling, and repetitive movement
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day and throughout the community
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and pull carts as necessary
- Ability to navigate obstacles/hazards in a constantly changing environment to ensure your safety and the safety of others
- “No job too small” mentality, with a naturally innovative and creative nature
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents, and vendors
- Occasional weekend or evening work if needed to ensure shift coverage
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Exposure to latex
- Must wear personal protective equipment as dictated by community and local policies and procedures
Full Time Benefits:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Free employee meal daily
- Monthly employee recognition programs and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling with OnShift
- Fun and engaging team environment
- Employee referral bonus program
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!