Regional Director of Clinical Services
Anthology Senior Living is currently seeking a Regional Director of Clinical Services to join our team!
The Regional Director of Clinical Services is responsible for supporting Anthology Senior Living communities in an assigned region. This position provides training to staff, advice on hiring and consultative interaction on issues that relate to assisted living including dementia care. They will also audit to ensure that the Communities are in compliance with state regulations and Anthology Senior Living policies and procedures. Adheres to customer service philosophy by proving excellent customer service to team members and residents.
Reports to: Regional Vice President
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
ABOUT US: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
ABOUT YOU: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
- Assists with identifying training needs and developing training materials.
- Ensures Community training related to Assisted Living is in compliance with state regulations and Anthology Senior Living policy.
- Provides assistance with and conducts in-services at the communities.
- Manages and conducts Assisted Living and Memory Care Supervisor training and orientation.
- Provides tools and training to be used in assessing a resident’s needs and providing Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
- Ensures that residents’ needs are being met through the established programming at the communities.
- Reviews charges to the resident to ensure that they accurately reflect services being provided.
- Serves as a consultant to related disciplines such as Activities, Food Service, etc. regarding resident care.
- Reviews regulations on a regular basis; and keeps Communities informed of changes in regulations and current interpretations.
- Stays current on applicable regulations and policies.
- Ensures each Community within assigned region is compliant with state regulations through regularly scheduled site visits and
- Creates, implements and monitors action plans to address the necessary changes to bring Communities into compliance.
- Identifies exposure risks and creates plans to correct the issues.
- Reports findings and plans of action to Senior Management and the Vice President of Operations.
- Reviews and recaps progress action plans to Senior Management and The Vice President of Operations.
- Receives and reviews all copies of state visits, including licensing inspections as well as those prompted by complaints. Partners
with Communities to ensure proper follow-up.
- Trains Communities’ staff on how to handle state visits.
- Serves as a consultant during licensing and inspection processes.
- Complete the Community Quality Assurance audits as scheduled.
- Perform scheduled follow up to ensure corrections are in place.
- Infection control practices, safe medication administration and safe medication disposal.
- Delegation procedure/forms for compliance.
- Resident electronic chart to ensure compliance.
- Implementation of the Fall Prevention Program.
- Participate with the assigned Communities in quality improvement programs focused on clinical and other community practices
with demonstrated improvements noted.
- Seek out knowledge of budgeting and marketing procedures to assist the regional team as needed.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director, Regional Director of Operations, V.P. of Clinical Services to identify need for and
implement expense controls for staffing and supply purchases.
- Review service plans as scheduled to ensure accurate capture of resident needs.
- Review resident satisfaction survey findings to identify areas of concern.
- Work collaboratively with the regional team to develop and implement strategies to ensure each region meets/exceeds the
company standards for resident satisfaction.
- Performs other duties consistent with the position as assigned.
- Possesses good interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel and develop/maintain good personnel.
- Public speaking skills required.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc. to personnel, residents, families, visitors and government agencies.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills.
- Assumes a positive, professional image that emulates a spirit of cooperation and teamwork with co-workers.
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to perform the tasks required. Ability to read, interpret and analyze applicable reports.
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret state regulations.
- Must have experience in developing and implementing training programs.
- Must have nursing or equivalent background; or Bachelors’ Degree, or equivalent in health-related field, or business with related experience.
- Travel approximately 60-70%.
- Must maintain an RN license that it is good standing.
Full Time Benefits*:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays