Anthology of Simsbury, 42 Cooper Avenue | Simsbury, CT 06089, is currently seeking an Executive Director to join our community!
The Executive Director is responsible for the efficient operations and overall management and direction of the day to day functions of the property in accordance with state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Full Time Benefits*:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- A Bachelor’s degree and education (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent
- Two years experience in long-term care
- Licensed Administrator (as required by state)
- Proven leadership and management skills in healthcare setting
- Excellent decision-making skills regarding financial and budgeting
- Intermittent standing/walking
- Lift under 25 pounds
Anthology is a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community designed by award winning architects encompassing a new generation of Senior Living. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality lifestyle and care for seniors in a world class, upscale community environment.
If you believe in putting people first, taking ownership of every situation, doing the right thing every time and living generously, then Anthology Senior Living is the place for you!
Anthology Senior Living is committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing individual strengths where employees can attain a personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team-oriented atmosphere.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position! Join our Anthology Team!