Anthology Senior Living of South Jordan, 10569 River Heights Drive South Jordan, UT, 84095, is currently seeking a Maintenance Director (Plant Operations) to join our community!
The Director of Plant Operations is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the general operating maintenance, repair and housekeeping of the Community and its physical plant.
Reports to: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Full Time, Exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Full Time Benefits*:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Must have a High school diploma or GED
- Five (5) years of maintenance experience
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of senior housing and state regulations
- Valid and applicable state drivers’ license and no major driving violations for the past three (3) years.
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!