Medication Care Manager
Anthology Senior Living of Meridian Hills 8549 N Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260 is currently seeking Day, Evening, and Night shift full and part time Medication Care Manager to join our community. this position has a $1500 Sign on Bonus payable in three installments.
The Medication Care Manager is responsible for providing personal assistance and routine daily care and services related to the residents in accordance with the Resident Care Plan.
Reports To: Director of Health and Wellness
Shift: Day, Evening, Night
Full Time Benefits:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Free employee meal daily
- Monthly employee recognition programs and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling with OnShift
- Fun and engaging team environment
- Employee referral bonus program
- Med Tech experience
- Ability to work under pressure and relate well to residents
- CPR certification a plus
- Excellent bedside manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have a minimum of one year prior experience
- Must enjoy the senior population
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Continuous walking and standing
- Must be able to perform work both inside and outside, which requires stooping, bending and lifting of approximately 75 pounds
Anthology is a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community designed by award winning architects encompassing a new generation of Senior Living. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality lifestyle and care for seniors in a world class, upscale community environment.
If you believe in putting people first, taking ownership of every situation, doing the right thing every time and living generously, then Anthology Senior Living is the place for you!
Anthology Senior Living is committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing individual strengths where employees can attain a personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team-oriented atmosphere.
Please apply today to be considered for this position! Join our Anthology Team!